Latest Top 10 Induction CookTop in India 2020 | Best Buying Guide
In this digitally-sound era, the popularity of the best induction cooktop in India has increased at a fast pace. Let’s dig deep to know how they became dear in each Indian household.
The ever-fluctuating fuel prices in India have always created a stir among the common households. The need to cook the food is basic and also quite necessary since it kills about 99.99% of illness-causing bacteria. All this together has given rise to a search for more economical and convenient ways of cooking food.
The cylinder based gas stoves have taken a step back since it involves the efforts of a manual labor and also the predictability level of when the gas is going to get over is quite low.
People are looking forward to the newly introduced best induction cooktop stoves to gain a better control over the predictability and also as an effective way of staying unaffected with the varying LPG prices.
How Induction Stove Works?
Induction cooking heats a cooking vessel by electrical induction, instead of by thermal conduction from a flame. An induction hob contains a coil of copper wire underneath the ceramic plate, and when a cooking pot is placed on top an alternating electric current is passed through it, cooking the placed food for you.
This is not just a more efficient method of cooking but also a healthier way to cook your meals as proven through analysis since it helps retain all the necessary nutrients of the food and don’t let it burn away through excess heat infusion.
Philips a top Dutch multinational conglomerate is one of the largest electronics companies in the world. It undoubtedly fabricates the best products that fit well with the Indian market.
- 0 to 3 Hours Time Setting – The Philips best induction cookware comes with a pre-set time of up to 3 hours, perfect for a lot of Indian recipies.
- 24 Hours Preset Timer Function – The Philips best induction cooker comes with 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking.
- 10 Preset Menus – The viva collection stove comes with 10 preset menus, perfect for a lot of Indian recipies while its 2100w power lets the food cook much faster.
- Sensor Touch Keys – Enhanced with sensor touch keys is the Philips best electric stove that makes the functioning and operation even smoother.
- Full Glass Panel – The high quality full glass panel imparts the induction with a much premium look while making the cooking process easier.
The induction is undoubtedly one of the best since it provides faster cooking, saving a lot on electricity bills while providing you with healthy and delicious hot food.
- Highly efficient cooking
- Easy to control touch keys
- Ten pre-set timer settings
- 24 hour preset function
- Cool to touch surface for safety
- Cannot be used for all types of utensils
2. Prestige Induction with Anti Magnetic Wall (PIC 20)
Prestige is a well known Indian brand that has products and a pricing structure well suited for Indian households making it one of the best induction stove brands.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator – The best induction stove is equipped with an automatic voltage regulator that takes care of the low/high voltage variance while letting the machine take the load only gradually for increased durability.
- Indian Menu Option – Create your favorite typical Indian dishes like idli, curry, dosa, chapatti, etc. with just a touch of a button.
- Anti Magnetic Wall – The anti magnetic wall of the best induction cooker ensures only the middle black part Is heated while the other parts remain cool for convenient handling.
- Soft Buttons – The induction cooker comes with soft touch buttons that also prevent the entry of water into the appliance to ensure longevity and durability.
- Easy to Maintain – Designed intelligently, the induction stove is easy to clean and conveniently movable so you can place it anywhere and even carry it along during travels.
The intelligent induction adjusts the temperature and power automatically and also switch off the machine by itself if left ‘on’ and unattended for a long time making it a deserving entrant in the top 10 induction stove list.
- Easy to use
- Highly efficient
- Options for Indian type cooking
- Inbuilt voltage regulation
- Can take longer to cook as it supports 1200 w only
- Upto 2100w Power Supply – The induction stoves comes with a capability of 2100w power supply that assists in cooking the food faster.
- Programmed for Indian Cooking – The best induction cookware comes with functions and programs especially designed for Indian type of cooking like gravy, roti/dosa, etc.
- 0 to 3 Hours Time Setting – The induction cook top comes with up to 3 hours of time setting especially infused in for cooking Indian delicacies.
- Touch Start – The Philips induction comes with easy to touch start for added convenience. You don’t need to plug in the adaptor every time you need to use the induction.
- Lightweight design – The best selling induction cooker comes in a premium finish that’s not only easy to clean but also easy to carry wherever you go.
The induction comes with a long enough cord of length 1.2 m so you can conveniently place it around your kitchen area or wherever you like.
- High efficiency
- Speedy cooking
- Presetting option
- Not reported yet
4. Pigeon Stovekrafft Rapido Cute Induction Cook Top with Child Lock
A pioneer of kitchen appliances, Pigeon products are trustworthy and long lasting. No less than its peers, Pigeon products provide efficient and quick cooking while being highly affordable.
- 8 Preset Menus – The best electric stove comes with advanced features like 8 preset menus that makes it easy to cook every type of Indian delicacy even quicker.
- Feather Touch – Technologically advanced, the induction cook top by Pigeon comes equipped with feather touch buttons for each program, adding to its convenience and ease of usage.
- Child Lock – The induction cook top also comes with a special feature that can prove to be very useful in homes with small children that is child lock. Now you don’t have to worry about children ruining your dishes, just switch on the child lock mode and let it go.
- Preset Timer – The preset timer enables you to prepare many of the Indian delicacies with ease that require presetting while prepping.
- Quicker Cooking – Powered by 2100 watts, the best induction cooker helps you save on electricity too by catalyzing the cooking process.
The product comes with a 1 year warranty by the manufacturer too in case you face any malfunctioning which is quite rare since all the products by pigeon go through a number of quality checks.
- Attractive and elegant design
- Easy to use touch panel
- 8 preset menus
- Child lock
- Energy saver
- A little delicate
- Automatic Keep Warm Function – The automatic keep warm function of the best induction cooker maintains the temperature of the cooked food at 60-70 degrees even after the cooking process is long over.
- Dual Heat Sensors – To prevent overheating and also to save power, the Prestige induction stove comes with dual heat sensors that ensure that the appliance heats up within the permissible safety band only.
- Indian Menu – The Prestige induction cooker comes with Indian menu programs that are ideal to prepare Indian dishes.
- Child Lock – The child lock function is of ultimate utility if you have small children in your house. Just press the child lock and prevent your children from running your delicate dishes.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator – The best induction stove by Prestige comes with automatic voltage regulator that takes care of the disruptions caused by varying voltage and protects the device from any possible damage.
The induction boasts a lot other useful features like aerodynamic cooling system, insect protection and pause function. Empowered by 2000 watts, the company also offers a one year warranty on the device for all the major and minor malfunctions.
- Energy efficient
- Fast cooking
- Dual heat sensors
- Voltage protector
- Child lock
- Not reported yet
Prestige kitchen appliances will cater to your needs and requirements for a long duration. Once you purchase a product of your liking and need by the company, you wouldn’t have to worry about replacing it or taking it to the service station anytime in the near future.
- Anti Magnetic Wall – The anti magnetic wall of the Prestige induction cook top refrains the heat from passing on to the whole vessel and limits it to the heat band, saving energy and adding to convenience.
- Elegant Looks – The black glass and slim profile appeals to the eyes while perfectly complementing the modern setup of your room and kitchen area.
- Dual Heat Sensors – The dual heat sensors help save energy by automatically sensing the temperature of the vessel and prevent overheating.
- Feather Touch Buttons – Automated by the incorporation of touch buttons that are feather soft to press and convenient to operate.
- Aerodynamic Cooling System – The best electric stove by Prestige comes enhanced with an aerodynamic cooling system that keeps the engine operating at its optimum working temperature for a better performance while the fan keeps working even after the set program is switched off for the device to cool down quickly.
Working at a 1600 watt power, the best induction cooker comes with a one year warranty so you don’t have to worry about spending more money for a long time.
- Soft button for easy operation
- Can work suitably with fluctuating voltages
- Energy efficient
- Good looks
- Good safety measures
- Not yet reported
Havells is one of the largest electrical equipment brands in India. The main benefit of buying a Havells product is that its service centers are widespread and caters to all the needs of Indian households.
- Pre Set Function – One of the best induction cook top in India 2020 comes with 6 pre set menu functions, making the cooking very convenient.
- Timer Function – Let the best induction stove take care of the cooking while you attend to other important household chores with easy to set timer function that allows up to 3 hours of pre setting.
- LED Display Light – Enhanced by an LED panel that displays the current status of setting like mode, temperature, etc. for added convenience even during low light conditions.
- Auto Pan Detection and Auto Power Off – In case you forget to switch off the appliance and remove the cooking vessel in time, the automatic shut off feature shuts off the device for safe operation.
- Easy to Carry and Use – The lightweight, slim profile induction cook top by Havells comes in a beautiful golden design that is not just beautiful to look at but easy to carry around whenever needed.
The flat cooking surface is easy to clean and maintain while a 1.2 m cord allows you to place it anywhere with ease without much restraint.
- Auto power off
- Soft buttons and interactive touch panel
- Useful preset menus
- Simple and attractive design
- Timer function
- Not reported yet
Being an Indian brand, Bajaj understands the needs of Indian consumers quite well and has successfully tapped in to their likings with effective pricing and good quality production.
- Keep Warm Mode – Keep warm mode intelligently maintains the temperature of the on kept vessel long after the cooking is done to 60-70 degrees.
- Auto Shut Off – In case no activity or vessel is detected by the intelligent induction, the device automatically shuts off after one minute, saving power and energy.
- 8 Preset One Touch Menu – The best selling induction cooker comes with 8 preset one touch menu that allows quicker and convenient cooking of lots of Indian delicacies.
- Tact Switch Control – The induction stove by Bajaj comes with tact switch control option that reacts to user interaction or change in pressure.
- Streamlined Design – The flat surface of the Bajaj induction cooker is easy to clean and maintain. The black glass embossed over with orange/golden also gives a very elegant look to the cooker without overdoing it.
You can stay carefree for a long time once you buy this product since it comes with a one year warranty. The quality is very satisfactory and it will be worth every single penny you pay for it.
- Fast cooking
- Keep warm mode
- Minimal power consumption
- 8 preset options
- Automatic shut-off
- Not reported yet
Turn cooking into an enjoyable and pleasing experience with this push button induction cooktop. Let’s explore the features of this cooktop that are a perfect fit in a modern kitchen.
- Best Indian Menu Options – It comes integrated with Indian menu options like curry, dosa, idli, chapati, etc. So, serve your favorite meals with the touch of a button of this best induction cooktop in India.
- Pause Button – Add convenience to your cooking with pause and timer function. You can pause cooking hob temporarily and resume it with similar cooking temperature.
- Power Saving – If you want to buy induction cooktop with power saving mode, then Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900-watt induction cooktop is a right choice. It adjusts power consumption as per the vessel’s size.
- Voltage Regulator (Automatic) – Built-in regulator not only goes well with low and high voltage, but also it takes care of load maintaining performance and durability.
- Power-saving Technology
- Easy Maintenance
- Aerodynamic cooling system
- Full procedure computer control
- Not compliant if there is an outage in power supply.
Established way before in 1978, Preethi has gained recognition in the appliance market in the recent times due to quality production and positive customer reviews. It appliances as claimed are efficient, contemporary and easy to use.
- Indian Menu – The pre-programmed Indian menu helps you master those perfect little Indian delicacies with ease.
- Programmed Timer Controller – The programmed timer controller of one of the best induction cook top in India 2019 automatically switches off the induction when left unattended for long.
- Simple and Elegant Design – The simple and elegant design of the best induction cooker makes it easy to operate and clean.
- Higher Durability and Space – The high quality ceramic plate can withstand very high temperatures while the large heating base can easily accommodate vessels with larger base.
- Highly Efficient – The induction by Preethi helps in saving energy and time four times more than traditional methods of cooking.
The induction comes VC insulated 2 Core 1 sq.mm flexi cord with 10 Amps 3 Pin plug top for protection against short circuits and a lifelong free service promise by the manufacturer.
- Large base
- Energy saving
- Auto off
- 6 pre set menus
- Not yet reported
Inductions have added versatility to the cooking methodologies. They are safe, efficient, and produce nutritious food quickly. They do not require LPG gas cylinders and work seamlessly on lower power consumption rates. They are also streamlined and lightweight and can be carried anywhere with much ease and convenience.
Our list of top 10 induction stoves can help you choose and buy induction cooktop the mandatory appliance of modern times smartly right within your budget pockets.
Our reviews, comparison, ratings, etc. will help you buy the best induction cooktop in India. Rely on our authentic reviews and pick the right home and kitchen appliances.
Choose wisely, happy shopping!
People Also Viewed